People who engage in arts management, funding, venue, critique, creation and many other fields of work to connect contemporary performing arts works and audience
Register for TPAM!
Registration fee: 3,500 JPY
Online registration deadline: 18:00 on February 8 (Wed), 2017
*After the online registration deadline, registration is accepted at the TPAM Information Desk on the ground floor of BankART Studio NYK during the period of TPAM: from February 11 (Sat) to 19 (Sun), 2017.
- Admission to all the TPAM Exchange programs
- Reservation at professional rates of TPAM Direction performances (0 – flat rate 4,000 JPY)
- Eligibility for proposing a theme to host a Group Meeting (6,000 – 17,000 JPY)
- Eligibility for reserving one-on-one Speed Networking meetings with presenters from Japan and the world (free of charge)
- Efficient reservation of TPAM Fringe performance (benefits offered)
- Access to the contact list of the professional participants of TPAM
- Program booklet and eco-friendly bag
Upon the completion of your registration, the ID and password for your “TPAM My Page” will be issued. Reservations and the contact list are available on My Page.
- Group Meeting host registration deadline: January 20 (Fri), 2017
- Group Meeting guest participation: admission free (TPAM registration required)
- The hosts and timetable of Speed Networking will be announced in January 2017.
- Reservation required, first-come-first-served, availability limited, one ticket for a show, reservation starts on December 3, 2016
- Unlimited reservation at a flat rate 4,000 JPY (online only)
- Online reservation deadline: 18:00 on February 8, 2017
- After the online reservation deadline, reservation is accepted at TPAM Information Desk on the ground floor of BankART Studio NYK (the flat rate 4,000 is not available there).
- Reservation required, first-come-first-served, availability limited, reservation starts on December 3, 2016
- Benefits such as discounts are offered. The types and conditions of the benefits vary.
TPAM’s showing program that promptly reflects the currents of contemporary performing arts in Asia and the world (ticket prices from 1,000 to 3,000 JPY).
List of tickets
Sales starts on:
December 3 (Sat): Fever Room, BALABALA and Taipei Notes
January 14 (Sat): The other performances
*Asian Artist Interview is admission free and doesn’t require reservation.
An open-call program where diverse performances ranging from works by emerging artists to internationally acclaimed projects get together in Yokohama and Tokyo during the period of TPAM.
Prices and sellers vary. Please check the information of each performance and purchase tickets from the respective sellers.
*The lineup will be announced on this website on November 22 (Tue).
Symposia and talks
Some of the programs are open to the public (0 – 500 JPY at the door).
*The contents of Symposia and Talks will be announced.
*Group Meeting and Speed Networking are exclusively for the registrants of TPAM.