Go! Go! Rice-ball Adventure
- Sakura WORKS
- Taisei Building 2F, 3-61 Aioi-cho, Naka-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa
- 2.12 Fri20:00
- 2.13 Sat14:00 / 19:00
- 2.14 Sun13:00 / 18:00
- Run Time：80 min
- Adv ¥2,500
- Door ¥2,800
- Over 5 years old ~ U12 ¥1,000
- Admission free for U4
- ＊Available only 2/14 Sun 13:00~ (Reservation required)
：¥500 discount from the standard prices
• Registration for TPAM is required to receive the benefit.
• Please make reservations via an TPAM My Page, to which we invite you after your registration. Availability is limited.
• Please bring your TPAM Pass to the venue or please tell your name at the door if you don’t have TPAM Pass.
||Please ask the company|
On that day, the Bread Troops came from beyond the ocean…
The OMUSUBI rice ball sisters travel in search of a legendary OMUCHUBI doll. They sing, dance, and attaaaack using rice grain.
The Sukoyaka Club was established by Shiho Uemoto in 2011 after she completed the performing arts course at the Pappa Tarahumara Art Institute. The most distinguishing characteristic of the Sukoyaka Club is “anything goes.” They dance, sing, and play. They are very surrealistic, poppy, and energetic. Although they are silly, the Sukoyaka Club leaves a striking and heartbreaking impression you would never expect.