PEEP SHOW Vol.4 ~MYSTIC JUNGLE~
- nitehi works
- 3-47-1 Wakaba-cho, Yokohama, Kanagawa
- 2.13 Sat13:00 / 17:00
- 2.14 Sun13:00 / 17:00
- Run Time：80 min
- Adv¥4,000 + 1 drink
- Special VIP Seat¥8,000（1 drink + DVD of the past shows）
- ※Available only 10 tickets for each show
：¥3,500 + DVD of the past shows (Only for the first 30 people)
• Registration for TPAM is required to receive the benefit.
• Please make reservations via an TPAM My Page, to which we invite you after your registration. Availability is limited.
• Please bring your TPAM Pass to the venue or please tell your name at the door if you don’t have TPAM Pass.
||Please ask the company|
This dance performance is a fusion of aerial dance methods including aerial silk and aerial rope techniques. It takes place on a cubic pole structure called The CUBE. This piece incorporates a live art collaboration with Atsushi Harada, who draws with liquid ink on an overhead projector. This 3D performance provides a one of a kind experience.
Two children have wandered into the woods. One is Sasha, who cries because she wants to go home. The other is Olivia, who cries because she wants to stay in the forest. Olivia is seeking something. A glowing acorn that she saw long ago. Olivia will move to the city soon, and it has been decided that the forest itself will soon be cleared away. Guided by a spirit of the forest, they go deeper and deeper into the woods. This piece depicts Sasha and Olivia’s growth as they meet a variety of wild animals and encounter nature.
EYECANDY is a studio that primarily creates aerial performances that use pole dance, aerial silk, and hoop dance techniques in Tokyo, Shibuya, and Akihabara. The studio’s unique and innovative PEEP Show dance showcase incorporates aerial performance, floor dance, and a variety of other elements to weave a story.