Night with Tom yum goong
- Frasco Kagura
- 6-16 Kagurazaka, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- 2.10 Wed20:00
- 2.11 Thu14:00 / 18:00
- 2.12 Fri20:00
- 2.13 Sat14:00 / 18:00
- 2.14 Sun14:00
- Run Time：75 min
- ※ Admission free for U18 （ID required）
：¥200 discount (available only for Adv)
• Registration for TPAM is required to receive the benefit.
• Please make reservations via an TPAM My Page, to which we invite you after your registration. Availability is limited.
• Please bring your TPAM Pass to the venue or please tell your name at the door if you don’t have TPAM Pass.
||Please ask the company|
Recently, I’ve been thinking that the sensation of being “just right” feels really good. We’re all greedy and end up wanting this and that, but everything is just right when taken in moderation. Hey, modern people! Don’t be too greedy!
In any case, the story of this play begins when one woman starts living together with a husband and wife. It might end up being a little weird. I want to create a warm story in an space that is just right.
Because, it’s winter.
(Playwright and Director: Midori Nakamura)
Made in Japan. Active since 2013, centered on the works of playwright and director Midori Nakamura, with members DJ I Can’t Think of Anything, Prop Designer O, and producer Makoto Kawazoe. It is a flexible group that assembles members based on the needs of a particular pieces. In April 2014, AMD staged 3, its first ever performance. The company is characterized by works that present eating, death, daydreams, and phantasmic vanishing imagery in the midst of simple, everyday life. The AMD’s motto is to be healthy and flexible.