Jikando Repertory Theatre in Yokohama
Jikando theatre company（Tokyo）
- Chojamachi Art Planet Chapter 2
- 2F 9-159 Choja-machi, Naka-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa
- 2.12 Fri 20:00
- 2.13 Sat 13:00 / 17:00
- Run Time：90 min
Subtitled in English
- Adv & Door ¥2,000
- High school and younger ¥1,000
：¥1,000 + DVD
• Registration for TPAM is required to receive the benefit.
• Please make reservations via an TPAM My Page, to which we invite you after your registration. Availability is limited.
• Please bring your TPAM Pass to the venue or please tell your name at the door if you don’t have TPAM Pass.
||Please ask the company|
After expending time and labor and money, a performance vanishes after only a few showings. By preparing an existing stock of works that can always be performed repeatedly, repertory theaters break this vicious cycle. They aim to make interesting theater possible to see at a reasonable price every weekend.
Having works that can be performed at any time makes it easier for theaters to act quickly and effectively. This performance makes the most of the strengths of repertory theater to deliver theater to Yokohama.
Jikando theatre company
Founded in 1997 as a unit for the directorial projects of Seri Kurosawa. Became a theater company in 2009. Founded the studio toiroan and Jikando LLC in 2014. In the same year, Jikando performed Fission or Fusion after Collision at the Sapporo Art Stage Theater Go Round, receiving a Special Award for Outstanding Performance. Based in Tokyo, Jikando holds workshops and stage performances throughout Japan. They specialize in human drama that is both simple and deep. Their motto is: “Amazing, normal theater. Normal, amazing theater.”