Yokohama Dance Collection 2016
- Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse Number 1, 3F Hall
- 1-1-1 Shinko, Naka-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa
- 2.14 Sun14:00 / 18:00
- Run Time：75 min
- Student Adv¥2,000
- Student Door¥2,500
：¥500 discount（General Adv & Door only）
• Registration for TPAM is required to receive the benefit.
• Please make reservations via an TPAM My Page, to which we invite you after your registration. Availability is limited.
• Please bring your TPAM Pass to the venue or please tell your name at the door if you don’t have TPAM Pass.
||Please ask the company|
This performance showcases Finnish and Japanese choreographers whose Hip-Hop-based works transcend that style and technique.
The leader of
Ima has a background in breakdance and holds a BA of Arts degree in dance from Theatre Academy, Helsinki, Finland. His debut solo This is the Title premiered in URB-festival, Helsinki (2012) with acclaim from both critics and audiences. The work has been presented in Paris, Stockholm, Oslo, Torino, Nantes and continues touring through 2016. In 2014 he choreographed, co-wrote and directed Perfect Day, a physical monologue for the Helsinki City Theatre. Since 2009 he has worked with several choreographers and directors including Tero Saarinen, Sebastien Ramirez, Reija Wäre and Neil Hardwick. In 2015 the annual honorary prize of the Finnish Critics Association, Critics Spurs´, was given to him, as an acknowledgement for the best artistic breakthrough of the year.