People who engage in arts management, funding, venue, critique, creation and many other fields of work to connect contemporary performing arts works and audience
People who vitalize the environment of performing arts and stimulate artists by seeing / reflecting on / talking about contemporary works
Register for TPAM!
Registration fee: 3,000 JPY
Registration deadline: Saturday February 13, 2021
*Online registration will be open still during the TPAM period.
- Admission to the TPAM Exchange programs (some programs are available online)
- Reservation at professional rates of TPAM Direction performances (some performances are accessible online, prices vary from 1,000 JPY, reservation will resume on January 14, 2021)
- Eligibility for proposing a theme to host a Group Meeting (both on-site and online meeting available for 10,000–15,000 JPY)
- Encounter with new artists and works in TPAM Fringe(benefits might be offered)
- Access to the contact list of the professional participants of TPAM
Upon the completion of your registration, the ID and password for your “TPAM My Page” will be issued. Reservations and the contact list are available on My Page.
- Please make sure that the tickets for TPAM Direction performances that you want to see are still available here before registration.
- Group Meeting host registration deadline: 23:59 on Friday January 15, 2021
- Group Meeting guest participation: admission free (TPAM registration required)
- Reservation required, first-come-first-served, availability limited, one ticket for a show, reservation will resume on January 14, 2021
- Online reservation will close eight days before each show at 18:00. On-the-day ticket information will be updated for both professional and audience on the “News” section of TPAM2021 website in the morning of each performance day.
- Benefits or discounts and ticket sales methods vary for each performance.
TPAM’s official showing program that promptly reflects the currents of contemporary performing arts in Asia and the world.
Sales start on:
11:00 on Wednesday January 20, 2021
Please inquire TPAM Secretariat for tickets for wheelchair seats (11:00–18:00, weekdays before TPAM and everyday during TPAM)
An open-call program where diverse performances ranging from works by emerging artists to internationally acclaimed projects get together in Yokohama and Tokyo during the period of TPAM.
Prices and sellers vary. Please check the information of each performance and purchase tickets from the respective sellers.
Part of the program is open to public (admission free or from 500 at door / both on-site and online).