2.11 TPAM Direction ticket availability
Door ticket sales are on a first-come-first-served basis and start 30 minutes before the show starts at the reception desk of the venue.
One person can purchase no more than one ticket for her/himself. Availability is limited, and admission is not given to pre-school children.
2.11 Sun 19:30
The Sound and Vision of a Crowd (working title)
contact Gonzo featuring Skychurch
BankART Studio NYK 3B & 3C Galleries
• The reception desk and the door opens at 19:00
• Running time: approx. 60 min
2.11 Sun 13:00-20:00
One or Several Tigers
Ho Tzu Nyen
KAAT Kanagawa Arts Theater, Middle Studio
• 13:00 Only a few tickets available
• 14:00 / 15:00 / 16:00 / 17:00 / 18:00 / 19:00 / 20:00 Available
• Reception desk opens 30 minutes before the door opens.
• The door opens 15 minutes before the show starts.
• Running time: approx.35 min
• Due to the artistic requirement, “One or Several Tigers” does not accept latecomers. Please come to the venue in good time.
Admission free, reservation not required
2.11 Sun 13:00-14:30 / 15:00-16:30 / 17:30-19:00
Politics of Programming
BankART Studio NYK 2B Gallery
*Auidience ticket ¥1,000
2.11 Sun 12:00-20:00
Asian Artist Interview
BankART Studio NYK 2A Gallery
2.11 Sun 13:00-19:00
KAAT Kanagawa Arts Theatre, Atrium
2.11 Sun 13:00-21:00
Lightning Studies: Centre for the Translation of Constraints, Conflicts and Contaminations (CTCCCs)
KAAT Kanagawa Arts Theatre, Middle Studio