Everyone Fears the Night
- 2.11 Sat19:00 / 21:30
- 2.12 Sun19:00 / 21:30
- 2.13 Mon19:00 / 21:30
- 2.14 Tue19:00 / 21:30
- 2.15 Wed19:00 / 21:30
- 上演時間Run time50 min
- Adv & Door¥3,000 (¥200 discount on weekday performances starting at 19:00)
• Registration for TPAM is required to receive the benefit.
• Please make reservations through TPAM My Page.
• Availability is limited.
• Please bring your reservation sheet to the venue or please tell your name at the door if your reservation sheet is not issued yet.
- Japanese（Subtitled in Englsih）
“The world always passes by so quickly. Unable to keep up, I sometimes feel utterly alone. Things always go terribly on these solitary nights, and I end up feeling awful. Wretched nights. But these too are entirely the fault of the bugs. I’m just being misled by them.”
Everyone Fears the Night was performed as part of the theater piece program at TERATOTERA arts festival 2015. A much-discussed comic chamber piece that cuts to the heart of Japan’s social problems. – it’s the revival everyone was waiting for!
- Written and Directed by: Yuri Yamada
- Cast: Yumika Tajima, Konomi Otake, Sachiko Aoyama, Yuri Yamada
ZEITAKU BINBOU was launched in 2012. It is led by playwright, director and actress Yuri Yamada. Since 2014 the company has been developing the “uchi-project,” creating, rehearsing and performing shows inside private homes (“Uchi” means home in Japanese), where they create in its own way, transcending spaces and thinking flexibly without adhering to existing systems, through such works as Heisei Apartment (nominated for the 15th AAF Drama Awards), an ensemble drama that made use of an entire detached house, or a long-run performance that was performed four days a week aiming to “perform just as we live.”