Kon-kon / remaining
- 2.11 Sat18:00
- 2.12 Sun13:00 / 18:00
- 2.13 Mon19:30
- 2.14 Tue14:00 / 19:30
- 2.16 Thu14:00 / 19:30
- 2.17 Fri14:00 / 19:30
- 2.18 Sat13:00 / 18:00
- 2.19 Sun14:00
- 上演時間Run time120 min
- Preview Discount¥2,800（2.11-12 *Adv only）
• Registration for TPAM is required to receive the benefit.
• Please make reservations through TPAM My Page.
• Availability is limited.
• Please bring your reservation sheet to the venue or please tell your name at the door if your reservation sheet is not issued yet.
- Japanese（Subtitled in English & English synopsis provided）
The first story Kon-Kon was premiered in Fukuoka, Japan, in 2012. The story is about the man who travels beyond time and space to the world of old Japanese tales. The theme of Kon-Kon is the relationship between two people. (Run time: 80 min).
The second story remaining is a new play. The story tells the life of a man from birth till death and sets in his room only. It is possible for the audience to have a glimpse of moments of his life. (Run time: 30 min).
Students of Tokyo Metropolitan University will collaborate with us as operators of stage effects.
Setagaya-Silk started in 2009, Tokyo, Japan. The character of my company has been “the art with humor” by elements of dance with installation art. We create physical theater and children theater.
– Record of Awards –
・11.2010 The second Setagaya arts award, “HISHO” Theatrical Art Prize
・07.2013 Toga director concours, Audience Prize and Encouraging Prize
– Recent Project [Produce/Choreography/Scenography] –
・04.2016 Setouchi international festival (Kagawa)
・07.2016 Avignon festival fringe (France)
・In 2017, We will collaborate with puppet theater in Sweden and perform for children theater.