- *各回一人限定*Only one person is admitted to each presentation.
- 2.12 Sun 16:00 / 17:00 / 18:00 / 19:00
- 2.13 Mon14:00 / 18:00 / 19:00 / 20:00
- 2.14 Tue14:00 / 18:00 / 19:00 / 20:00
- 2.15 Wed14:00 / 18:00 / 19:00 / 20:00
- 2.16 Thu14:00 / 18:00 / 19:00 / 20:00
- 上演時間Run time 30 mins
- Adv & Door¥1,200
•Registration for TPAM is required to receive the benefit.
• Please make reservations through TPAM My Page.
• Availability is limited.
• Please bring your TPAM Pass to the venue or please tell your name at the door if you don’t have TPAM Pass.
Move to Meet is an experiment of blind dating with body movement. It is a new one-on-one performance experimental form to investigate the connection between strangers. Only one audience member at a show, the artist and you will find each other in the maze of a cafe, co-creating a unique dance piece of you both. Finding a partner is like playing a lifetime hide-and-seek except that there is usually no hiding – all we need is always in plain sight but on our blind spot. This performance experience will mimic such process and seek what would ignite the flame of relationship between two strangers.
Michele Chung @ la la team
A spontaneous woman who celebrates life and whatever the journey of creativity takes her, Michele’s work explores the fundamentals of human relationships – how do we relate with the world and what’s going on around us, present and past? Why do we feel closer to a particular group of people but not another kind? What will we see if we look inside and have a relationship? Michele works with people with differences a lot and struggles to fit in to a majority her whole life. Her experience in being the odd person out gives her an outsider perspective and allows her to communicate with her audience in a different voice.