This Is A Pen
- 2.8 Wed19:00
- 2.9 Thu15:00 / 19:00
- 2.10 Fri15:00 / 19:00
- 2.11 Sat11:00 / 15:00 / 19:00
- 2.12 Sun11:00 / 15:00 / 19:00
- 2.13 Mon11:00 / 15:00 / 19:00
- 上演時間Run time80 min
- Adv & Door¥2,200
• Registration for TPAM is required to receive the benefit.
• Please make reservations through TPAM My Page.
• Availability is limited.
• Please bring your reservation sheet to the venue or please tell your name at the door if your reservation sheet is not issued yet.
- Japanese（Subtitled in English）
Our work is based on Toh EnJoe’s This Is a Pen (printed in This Is a Pen, published by Shincho Bunko). Our intention is to question what it means for us humans to perceive something and share it with others, and in that process to invite the audience to let their imagination run wild.
Formed in 2015, H-TOA is a performance group that engages in collective creation. Operating primarily in Tokyo, the group creates works that tackle the significance of things taking place on stage, and of the audience contemplating those things away from the venue. Its members are Tomohiro Minematsu and Yuzuka Takubo.