Civilization from Outer Space
Ayaka Ono & Akira Nakazawa
- 2.17 Fri19:30
- 2.18 Sat19:30
- 上演時間Run time60 min
- Student Adv¥1,500
- Student Door¥2,000
• Registration for TPAM is required to receive the benefit.
• Please make reservations through TPAM My Page.
• Availability is limited.
• Please bring your reservation sheet to the venue or please tell your name at the door if your reservation sheet is not issued yet.
- Japanese（Partially subtitled in English）
In Civilization from Outer Space, an new artistic act which has not existed yet on the earth, is created by encountering a strange civilization. We focus the duality of time and space. In order to produce the state that depends, and at the same time, does not depend on a place we fuses the earth and the other places. We don’t know where it is conducted yet, maybe interstellarly, maybe in the atmosphere, or maybe inside of a human being. This work is a performance art that can adapt the earth and all the other places.
- Direction: Ayaka Ono, Akira Nakazawa
- Performance: Ayaka Ono
- Costume: Shun Hidaka, Kotoha Yokozawa
- “Advertising Photo: bozzo, Yoko Miura
- Advertising Design: Mahaya Takara
- English Translation: Natsuho Kawada
- Support of Management: Ayako Murai
- Supports: The CAVE, HIDAKA, kotohayokozawa
- Production: Ayaka Ono & Akira Nakazawa / Pi & Co.
Ayaka ONOChoreographer, Dancer, Performer.
Started Pi & Co. with Akira NAKAZAWA since 2012, engages in all of the works, as well as she produces solo works by herself.
Akira NAKAZAWAEnvironmental artist, Theater maker, Videographer, Performer.
Started Pi & Co. with Ayaka ONO since 2012, directs all of the works.
Ayaka Ono & Akira Nakazawa / Pi & Co.